mikvah

Mikvah in Lublin Yeshiva Chachmei:

The mikvah was built along with the building of Yeshiva Chachmei Lublin in 1930. It consisted of two parts: a pool and water tank, which is derived from a natural source. During and after World War II mikvah was not in use and its interior was destroyed.


In June 2007, on the initiative of the Jewish Community of Warsaw renovation of the mikvah began. Renovation was oversees by Rabbi Gedaliah Olshtein from Israel. Water is supplied to the mikvah due to rainwater tank on the roof. The interior of the mikvah is classically in white and blue colors.


Mikvah in Yeshiva Chachmei is intended only for men use.